Job title: Pediatric Nurse RN/LPN – $7,500 Bonus
Location: New Port Richey, FL
At Sonas Home Health Care we bring love, light, and laughter into the homes and communities we serve. We are committed to providing the highest quality of care with integrity and compassion, and are seeking a Pediatric Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) or Pediatric Registered Nurse (RN) in New Port Richey, FL that shares our same vision. Sonas specializes in one on one hourly pediatric care in the home.
We seek someone that shares our dedication to quality and our genuine concern for the comfort and dignity of our clients. Sonas Home Health Care offers the opportunity to have a flexible schedule depending on your availability. As a Pediatric Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) / Pediatric Registered Nurse (RN), you will utilize your skills to fulfill the vital role of providing skilled and reliable care to our valued clients.
Benefits are based on certain measurement periods and are available to eligible/qualifying employees and are provided to assist in managing the health of you and your family.
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Employee Nurse Referral Bonus
- Weekly Pay and direct deposit
- 24/7 On-Call for support
- Flexible schedule
- CEU Credits
- Training Opportunities Available
Sonas Home Health Care is actively taking every measure to follow CDC guidelines during the COVID-19 pandemic to ensure the safety of our employees and clients. Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) including masks, gloves, goggles, and soap is available in each of our client’s homes. Our application process is digital, and our meetings and orientations are being held virtually. The role of our nurses is essential in keeping clients healthy and safe in their home, while ensuring that our families are happy with the service their loved ones receive.
Pediatric Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) / Pediatric Registered Nurse (RN) responsibilities may include:
- Medication administration per physician orders
- Dressing changes
- Feeding tubes
- Inserting and irrigating NG tubes and Foley catheters
- Wound care
- Ventilation and tracheostomy care and suctioning endotracheally
- Patient education
- One to one nursing care in a home environment
We are currently hiring for all shifts, but have an urgent need for overnights and weekends!!!!
Pediatric Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) / Pediatric Registered Nurse (RN) requirements include:
- Current, active Florida RN or LPN license
- Current CPR Card (obtained in-person, not online)
- Completion of a TB screening annually
- At least one year of LPN or RN experience preferred
- Alzheimer’s Training (must be accredited by DOEA and minimum of 2 hours)
- Eligible Level 2 Background Screening
- Previous home health experience preferred
- Successful completion of skills and competency assessment
Sonas works closely with communities and individuals to ensure that quality in-home care is delivered. Sonas Home Health Care includes 12 offices that cover 48 counties, with one of the largest and most comprehensive home-care platforms in Florida. Sonas actively engages with over 1,000 qualified caregivers to deliver consistent and personalized care that includes a wide range of personal and medical needs.
Sonas Home Health Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer
Short on time but don’t want to miss out on this opportunity? No problem! Quick apply using the form and a Sonas representative will reach out to you about the next steps in our recruitment process.