Job title: Pediatric Nurse RN/LPN – $7,500 Bonus
Location: Tampa, FL
At Sonas Home Health Care we bring love, light, and laughter into the homes and communities we serve. We are committed to providing the highest quality of care with integrity and compassion to help loved ones live their best life. We are seeking a Pediatric Registered Nurse (RN) or a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) in the Tampa, FL area that shares our same vision. Sonas specializes in one on one hourly pediatric care in the home. We are offering a $7,500 sign on bonus for nurses with g-tube, trach, and vent experience, or nurses who are willing to train.
Benefits are based on certain measurement periods and are available to eligible/qualifying employees and are provided to assist in managing the health of you and your family. Benefits include:
- $7,500 Sign on Bonus for qualified RN/LPN’s *
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Weekly Pay
- 24/7 On-Call for support
- Flexible schedule
- CEU Credits
*The eligible employee will receive $750 for every 250 billable hours worked up to $7,500, must complete pre-onboarding process within 10 days of submission of initial application. Valid for first time employees only and on completion of all required documents. At least 50% of the required hours must be with client ID 1204213 The shifts needed on client ID -1293676 are: 1:00pm-7:00am Monday through Sunday. Not to be combined with any other Sonas offers*
* If you do not work on client ID: 1204213, you may be eligible for $5,000 sign on bonus to be paid out in $500 increments for every 250 billable hours worked. Must complete pre-onboarding process within 10 days of submission of initial application. Valid for first time employees only and on completion of all required documents. Not to be combined with any other Sonas offers*
Sonas Home Health Care is actively taking every measure to follow CDC guidelines during the COVID-19 pandemic to ensure the safety of our employees and clients. Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) including masks, gloves, goggles, and soap is available in each of our client’s homes. Our application process is digital, and our meetings and orientations are being held virtually. The role of our nurses is essential in keeping clients healthy and safe, while ensuring that our families are happy with the service their loved ones receive.
Pediatric Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) / Pediatric Registered Nurse (RN) responsibilities may include:
- Medication administration per physician orders
- Dressing changes
- Feeding tubes
- Inserting and irrigating NG tubes and Foley catheters
- Wound care
- Ventilation and tracheostomy care and suctioning endotracheally
- Patient education
- One to one nursing care in a home environment
Pediatric Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) / Pediatric Registered Nurse (RN) requirements include:
- Current, active Florida RN or LPN license
- Current CPR Card (obtained in-person, not online)
- At least one year of LPN or RN experience preferred
- G-tube, Trach, Vent experience or willing to train
- Alzheimer’s Training (must be accredited by DOEA and minimum of 2 hours)
- Eligible Level 2 Background Screening
- Previous home health experience preferred
- Successful completion of skills and competency assessment
Sonas works closely with communities and individuals to ensure that quality in-home care is delivered. Sonas Home Health Care includes 12 offices that cover 48 counties, with one of the largest and most comprehensive home-care platforms in Florida. Sonas actively engages with over 1,000 qualified caregivers to deliver consistent and personalized care that includes a wide range of personal and medical needs.
Sonas Home Health Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer.
Short on time but don’t want to miss out on this opportunity? No problem! Quick apply using the form and a Sonas representative will reach out to you about the next steps in our recruitment process.