Our nurses are the best and our benefits back that up
At Sonas Home Health Care, it’s our mission to provide love, light, and laughter to the homes and communities we serve. When you work with our team, you can expect:
- Flexible full- and part-time schedules
- Competitive pay and reimbursement rates
- Paid benefits including health insurance and paid time off
- The chance to make a difference in the lives of patients, every day
Registered Nurse Qualifications
To ensure our team provides the highest quality nursing care, all of our Registered Nurses (RNs), Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs), and pediatric nurses are required to have the following:
- Current, active Florida Registered Nurse (RN) or Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) license
- Current CPR card (obtained in-person, not online)
- Verifiable work experience (preferably as a Registered Nurse (RN) or Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- Eligible Level 2 background screening
Together, we can make a difference
We’re currently seeking compassionate, dependable nurses who share our dedication to quality and our genuine concern for the comfort and dignity of our clients.
We have immediate openings on our team for:
- Registered Nurses (RNs)
- Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs)
- Pediatric nurses
Don’t wait! Apply with us today.
Help people live their best lives with a company that cares about your success. Join our team today.